So my day started out pretty crap – not only did I burn myself to an absolute crisp on the beach yesterday and now appear to have sunstroke (cue vomiting, migraine, dizzyness) – I also can not get Knox to have a nap for longer than 10 minutes, have a massive amount of unpacking to do and I realized my maternity leave ends in a little over a month…It pretty much feels like the end of the world. Just as I was about to give up all hope on this godawful day – a ray of sunshine brightened my day and I laughed so hard I nearly pee’d my pants. Thank you Cindy, you are my ray of sunlight today.
“If you could choose someone to give a super power to, who would it be and what power would it be? Sleep would be the power and I’d give it to any/all of my kids.”
Best answer, ever.
I have never won anything, so thank you 3 Kids 2 Dogs and 1 Old House for nominating me for the Liebster Award! This is great, it makes me feel all important and stuffs. Celebrations!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.)
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
So here are the answers to the *ridiculous questions I received:
- Would you rather have a head as big as a tennis ball or as big as a watermelon? A watermelon, to fit my giant brain.
- Would you rather have fingers as long as your legs or legs as long as your fingers? Fingers as as long as my legs, it might come in handy for slapping some sense into people? Also typing from really far away, I don’t know why – but it sounds like it could really come in handy.
- Would you rather live inside the world of Jurassic Park or the Walking Dead? Walking Dead! I would totally survive – I did a quiz On Facebook once and the Internet told me so.
- Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or 20 duck size horses? I have a fear of birds, so 20 duck sized horses. It could actually be a fun game for the whole family, but I am anti-animal cruelty – so I will tame them, love them, feed them, make them a miniture stable and never leave them.
- Would you rather tattoo your face only or every other inch of your body except your face? Definitely every inch of my body. duh
- Would you rather spend spend 24 hours in a room that’s blindingly lit in white light or in a room so dark you can’t even see your hand? In a dark room, my eyes are extremely sensitive to light.
- Would you rather be the wife of and live in the time of Ragnar Lothbrook (from Vikings) or with Jax Teller (from Sons of Anarchy)? How can you ask me this? Well, probably Ragnar Lothbrok, but I can’t say why on this very public platform.
- Would you rather have no knees or no elbows? No elbows, so I can do this…
- Would you rather be incredibly rich and not so easy on the eyes or an absolute stunner with no money? Well that’s a tough one… Maybe incredibly rich and ‘not so easy on the eye’ – I will just cry myself to sleep in my piles of money. Also, then I can realize my life long dream and buy a massive farm and have loads and loads of rescue animals – animals are much nicer than people, and they love you whether you are ugly or pretty.
- Would you rather say everything that crosses your mind out loud or never speak again? Never speak again. If I say everything that crosses my mind out loud I won’t live very long.
- Would you rather want to be able to look into the future whenever you want to but not be able to change anything or go back to the past and change something? Eish. I would want to be able to look into the future… only because everything in my past led me to everything I have, my beautiful kids, my husband, my family… I would not change that for anything in the world.
*ridiculous = awesome
Now, my nominees... it was hard only choosing 11! If I put you on this list and you have more than 200 followers, please do not be offended, I just could not see your follower count… I am also not going to duplicate Cindy’s list – even if I really wanted to.
7. Mommy My Way
9. Beauty Blog
10. Just Ella Bella
11. The Om That I Am
Cindy’s questions were quite good, and really hard. Challenge accepted. Cindy, I would love to hear your answers to these too!
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
3. Would you rather want to be able to speak any language or play any instrument?
4. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
5. Sam or Dean? (Supernatural)
6. Would you rather be a dragon or have a dragon?
7. Always be slightly over-dressed or always be slightly under-dressed?
8. What is your greatest fear?
9. What is the funniest thing you have ever heard?
10. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
11. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Lots of Love