Competition Terms & Conditions
We run quite a bit of competitions on Caffeine and Fairydust – here are the rules:
1. Prizes will be awarded to first correct entry drawn after the closing date. If you have failed to follow all of the steps outlined in the competition, your entry will not be considered. The start and end dates of competitions will appear on the competition post.
2. My decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Prizes will only be issued after the close of the competition. The delivery period of the prize can change depending on the sponsor and the prize will typically be delivered directly from the sponsor or sponsors representative. Caffeine and Fairydust will not be held accountable for late delivery, loss, etc. .
4. Failure to accept your prize within 7 days from announcement results in forfeiture of the prize.
5. The prizes are not transferable, nor can they be converted into cash.
6. Prizes will only be delivered within South Africa.
7. Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter competitions.
8. Winners are not eligible for another prize for 6 months after the closing date of the competition they have won.
9. Caffeine and Fairydust has the right to publicize the winner’s names on all social media sites, including the blog for promotional purposes.
10. Caffeine and Fairydust and it’s associate sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Caffeine and Fairydust and the sponsors.